oxmoze Index du Forum

oxmoze Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

unew balance 1260

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    oxmoze Index du Forum -> Hall d'Accueil -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HobartAbraham
Invité

Classe Principale: HobartAbraham

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: unew balance 1260 Répondre en citant

ÿþNew Balance x Overkill Berlin Pack Closer new balance 501 Look Jan 13, 2010 Getting your hands on the the New Balance x Overkill Berlin Pack may not be that easy since its a dedicated overseas drop. Wether you are a devout New Balance follower or just a person who loves packaging and presentation you are probably interested in what the offering from the two looks like in full.The drop comes with a cool graphic black and white postcard depicting the Berlin Wall, a red Overkill sticker, a photo book and of course the shoes. The drop looks great and to further prove that point here are a few promo shots via SneakerFreaker. 

I will admit that when I see these I am torn. The names screams beaches, nice weather, and vacation, but the look screams mountains, grappling, and sleeping in the forest. Not that I am against camping, I just need to be sure that I can catch the game and I can update my twitter.All jokes aside, New Balance has brought a unique colorway new balance tennis shoes to the 574. Using the Hawaiian sunset and beaches as inspiration, the orange/blue colorway represents well. Though the design does give off a more rugged look with the use of weatherized materials, these would fit perfectly walking along a sandy beach. Although they are not available now, you should see these hitting New Balance accounts in the new balance cleats near future. 

New Balance Tropical Cocktail Pack Jan 2, 2010 The New Balance Tropical Cocktail Pack is back with not only runners but two high top basketball sneakers. The P600s and C1001 s have been given a theme swell enough to make an Alcoholics Anonymous attendee fall off the wagon.Both models are given a color way for men and women which finds the mens runner in predominantly neon and grey while the basketball sneaker sports teal and brown. The surprisingly less colorful women s editions are done with a common thread of pinks and greys. Not much is known about the official drop for these but when they are available we will let you new balance 1080 know. 

Mita x Oshman s x New Balance CM1500 Dec 31, 2009 Slated to release in January 2010 and retail for $180 is this collaboration between New Balance, Mita, and Oshman s. The silhouette of choice is the CM1500, which sports a grey / white / blue colorway. The upper is constructed from dark grey and dark blue suede, while blue mesh and white leather accents are also present. The tongue as well as the outline of the N logo sport a gold hue, which although minute, is still very nice. As we mentioned, they will release in January so be on the lookout for them. 

SNS x New Balance RGB Pack Release Reminder Dec 28, 2009 We featured this New Balance RGB Pack last week, and just wanted to remind you guys that they are scheduled to officially release tomorrow, October 29, 2009. They are actually a collaboration with sneaker shop Sneakersnstuff to celebrate its 10th anniversary.The owners of the store each selected their favorite New Balance model and made it over in a colorway of their choosing. The results are Peter Jansson s M577 in red/silver, Johan Unden s M1500 in green/grey and Erik Borjensson s M1700 in navy/teal. All of them sport unique designs which would make great additions to any shoe collection. 

Sneakersnstuff x New Balance 10th Anniversary RGB Pack Dec 22, 2009 Hey Dead Prez fans, this drop has *NOTHING* whatsoever to do with their crew but if you are unew balance 1260 like us thats the first association you made. Now that that is out of the way for Sneakersnstuff s 10th anniversary they decided to link up with New Balance on this drop.The owners of the store each selected their favorite New Balance model and made it over in a color way of their chosing. The results are Peter Jansson s M577 in red/silver, Johan Unden s M1500 in green/grey and Erik Borjensson s M1700 in navy/teal. These drop on December 29th and look to be fairly exclusive so if you
want em make sure to get a jump on em.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    oxmoze Index du Forum -> Hall d'Accueil -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange